Sunday 27 July 2008

The Dark Knight

Ever since I was a little kid I have been a Batman fan - the thriller and suspense is enough to capture anyone's imagination.

So, seeing the new Batman film last night - The Dark Knight - was a must!

As would be expected the Odeon cinema was packed with many Batman fans and others wanting to honour Heath Ledger in his last film.

I have to confess Ledger was not an actor I had really come across in the past and it's only since his prematuture death that I have become familier with his work.

I would certainly recommend this film to everyone and anyone. It has you on the edge of your seat the whole way through - the graphics are amazing and the all-star cast provide real value for money.

I can't believe it's been almost 20 years since the first Batman film - doesn't time fly?!

It's reassuring that Gotham is still being protected after all this time.

No comments: