Friday 15 August 2008

A Level Results

I think it's a great insult each year when some say the A Level courses are getting easier - what's really happening is our young people are getting brighter.

When I did my A-Levels six years ago I have to say they were some of the hardest exams I had ever sat. I would do another degree any day over A-Levels.

I had the priviledge of celebrating exam results last night with a group of people from Ralph Allen School in Bath. It's so encouraging to hear they are all going to their chosen Universities - they all deserve it and had worked so hard.

I wish them all the best of luck in what they do in the future. In particular, Rachel Morgan who achieved 3 'A' grades and is now off to Imperial College London to study Mechanical Engineering. I am so proud of her - well done Rachel!

No comments: